In homes and businesses, carpeting and furniture can leave a lasting impression on visitors, and also speak volumes about the owner of the property, for better or worse. To make matters more difficult, they require constant cleaning and care.
Exposure to dirt and debris from daily use may seem insignificant if you vacuum and clean regularly, but this debris often becomes embedded within the fabric over time. This leads to gradual discoloration and even deterioration.
The best way to counteract this is to implement deep cleaning methodologies provided by professional cleaners at least once a year.
Here at ServiceMaster Kwik Restore, we provide carpet and upholstery cleaning services for property owners in the Milwaukee, WI, area. Not only do we remove stains from your carpeting and upholstery, but we also utilize a hot water extraction method specifically designed to dislodge embedded dirt and debris, which can significantly lengthen the life of your fabrics.
One of the first things a guest will notice when entering your property is the carpet. This means that the condition of the carpet can affect their first impression of your home or business.
Keeping your carpet cleaned and maintained will give off a better impression to your visitors, and the best way to achieve this is with professional carpet cleaning services. Heavy foot traffic on a daily basis lodges dirt, dust, and debris deep into the carpet fibers to the point that standard vacuums cannot remove it.
Furniture is the next most prominent fixture that visitors will notice, and the implications are just as important. While you can be less concerned about wear and tear from people continuously walking on it, daily use and friction with course materials (such as denim, leather, and other clothing fabrics) can cause similar effects.
Combine this with dirt and debris lodged within the furniture’s fabric, and you are left with optimal conditions for deterioration. Both carpeting and furniture are also notorious for gathering dust, which can cause allergic reactions.
When you select us here at ServiceMaster Kwik Restore for our carpet and upholstery cleaning services, you can expect the following:
- Quick Response and Initial Evaluation: We are available by phone 24 hours a day, and can get a service crew to your location swiftly. When we arrive, we will perform an initial evaluation to determine the most optimal cleaning and treatment methods to utilize.
- Pre-Treatment: We then provide spot and stain pre-treatment to carpeting and furniture that requires it.
- Hot Water Extraction: Our hot water extraction cleaning method penetrates deep into the fibers of your carpeting and upholstery to dislodge dirt, dust, and debris before it is promptly removed.
- Odor Removal: In the case that your carpeting or furniture has a foul odor attached to it, we will eliminate it.
- Scotch Guard Protection: We provide an optional Scotch Guard Protection treatment, as well.
- Final Inspection: We perform one final inspection in order to ensure that your carpeting and furniture is cleaned and restored to the greatest extent possible.
We are available 24 hours a day to schedule appointments, and are proud to service home and business owners in the Milwaukee, WI, area.