Watching a fire spread through your property is one of the most petrifying things that can occur to a home or business owner.
In a matter of moments, a small fire can engulf an entire room, or worse, and cause very deep and extensive damage.
ServiceMaster Kwik Restore offers fire damage restoration services to property owners in the Milwaukee, WI, area to help limit the damage to your property and recover after a fire.
After the fire is out, and no matter its size, it is important that you contact professional restoration experts right away. Not only can your property be severely damaged on a structural level, but fires leave behind many harmful byproducts, as well.
Things like smoke, soot, and other corrosive elements linger for some time, and can permanently damage areas of your property that were not directly affected by the blaze.
This can include various furnishings, personal belongings, surfaces, and other materials. Our technicians take all of this into account when restoring your property.
Utilizing professional-grade cleaning equipment and industry-best processes, we take direct action to not only restore your property, but also limit the spread of corrosive byproducts.
This significantly reduces the risk of your items experiencing permanent damage. Not many people understand that most damage from fires is caused by their byproducts in the aftermath.
Soot and other corrosive elements can cause etching, corrosion, and discoloration on many surfaces and materials. We utilize proper combinations of chemical cleaners to counteract soot damage from a variety of household materials, such as brass, aluminum, tile, carpeting, and upholstery, among others.
When you contact our experts here at ServiceMaster Kwik Restore for our fire damage restoration services, you can expect the following:
- Quick Response and Securing the Site: We are available 24 hours a day to respond to your fire damage restoration needs, and we will get a team of technicians to your property swiftly. When we arrive, we will inspect your property, and secure affected areas in order to prevent further damage from occurring.
- Pre-Cleaning: As we begin our restoration efforts, we pre-clean your property in order to fully understand the extent of the damage, as well as prevent additional damage.
- Cleaning and Restoration: Once the site is secure, and we have pre-cleaned affected areas, we will begin a more thorough cleaning, as well as our full restoration efforts.
- Odor Removal: We specifically address foul odors created from fire, smoke, soot, and other harmful byproducts.
- Final Inspection: We perform a final inspection in order to ensure that we have restored your property to the fullest extent possible.
As we stated above, there are many odors that can linger on your property if not specifically addressed.
Here at ServiceMaster Kwik Restore, the last thing we want to do is leave you with a reminder of such a traumatic event.
This is why we utilize advanced deodorization equipment and methodologies to extract odors from affected materials and air spaces.
Some guidelines that you should adhere to after a fire has occurred on your property include the following:
- Do not attempt to clean surfaces yourself, as this can further damage your property.
- Do not use your furnace or air conditioner, as this can spread harmful byproducts.
- Save electronics for inspection and restoration, but do not turn them on.
- Do not attempt to move large or bulky objects, such as furniture.
- Dispose of any food that was exposed to the fire.
If you live in the Milwaukee, WI, area, and have experienced a fire on your property, then we encourage you to take advantage of our fire damage restoration services here at ServiceMaster Kwik Restore.
We are Available 24 Hours a Day at (888) 504-6053 to Provide Quick Emergency Services
Related Smoke Damage Restoration Services:
Fire Damage Services Cary, IL
Fire Damage Remediation Company Elgin, IL
Emergency Fire Damage Repair Services Kenosha, WI
Fire Damage Restoration Hartford, WI
Directions from ServiceMaster Kwik Restore to The Pabst Mansion. Get on I-41/I-94 W from SE Service Rd and SE Frontage Rd. Follow I-94 W to W Michigan St in Milwaukee. Take exit 72A from I-43 N. Take W Clybourn St and N 19th St to your destination. Arrive at 2000 W Wisconsin Ave, Milwaukee, WI 53233.
Directions from ServiceMaster Kwik Restore to North Point Lighthouse. Get on I-41/I-94 W from SE Service Rd and SE Frontage Rd. Follow I-94 W to N Lincoln Memorial Dr in Milwaukee. Take the N Lincoln Memorial exit from I-794 E. Continue on N Lincoln Memorial Dr. Drive to N Wahl Ave. 2650 N Wahl Ave Milwaukee, WI 53211.