Mold can be a severe nuisance to home and business owners alike because of how easily it can take hold and spread. All it needs is a moist environment with an organic food source, and it can work its way in. Without a quick response from a disaster restoration team, the property can suffer long term damage and cause negative health effects for occupants of the building.
If you do notice mold on your property, it is important that you contact mold removal experts right away, as it is notorious for spreading its spores swiftly, as well as posing a serious health risk to those in close proximity.
ServiceMaster Kwik Restore provides mold remediation services for homes and businesses in the Milwaukee, WI, area. Our ServiceMaster mold specialists specifically work to eradicate all signs of mold, prevent its spread, and restore any affected areas.
The Risks of Mold
If you live in a location that experiences high humidity, or if you have had any sort of water damage or leakage on your property, then you are at a greater risk of experiencing mold growth on your premises. For this reason, it’s critical to get a water restoration service on the property if you have experienced an event of water damage.
Another reason mold can spread is that that common building materials, such as drywall, wood, and insulation can contain cellulose. This is a primary food source for mold, and is part of the reason mold can eat away and damage a structure.
Other locations that experience high rates of mold growth include, but are not limited to:
- Beneath wet carpet
- Under bathroom and kitchen sinks
- Behind toilets and refrigerators
- In attics (especially those with poor ventilation)
- Behind walls that contain plumbing
- Around air conditioning units
- In basements and crawl spaces (especially if they leak or flood)
In addition to permanently damaging these areas, mold can also cause major health problems for those exposed to it on a regular basis. Allergic reactions, respiratory issues, and even asthma can be triggered by prolonged exposure to mold.
ServiceMaster Kwik Restore responds to cases of mold removal in Milwaukee, WI with 24/7 availability because we understand the dangers mold presents to a building and its occupants.
Total Mold Removal Services in Milwaukee, WI
Whether it’s a small amount of mold in your attic or the need for black mold removal of a large area, ServiceMaster Kwik Restore responds quickly to all calls for mold abatement in Milwaukee, WI.
ServiceMaster Kwik Restore provides the following mold remediation services in Milwaukee, WI:
- Quick Response and Open Communication: We are available 24 hours a day, and respond to mold remediation requests swiftly. As our technicians work, they will provide you with updates as to their plans and progress.
- Initial Inspection: We begin our work by thoroughly testing and assessing levels of mold growth on your property, and developing an appropriate mold removal plan of attack.
- Report our Assessment: We provide a detailed assessment to your insurance company for your convenience.
- Containment: Because of how easily mold spreads its spores, we specifically contain affected areas in order to prevent proliferation before we tackle the mold.
- Mold Removal and Area Restoration: We then remove mold from your property, and restore affected areas to their original condition.
Mold Remediation Done Right in Milwaukee, WI
Mold can appear at any time, and, when it does, it will likely spread quickly. This is why it is absolutely essential that you contact us here at ServiceMaster Kwik Restore right away to take advantage of our mold remediation services.
We are available 24 hours a day and will get a highly experienced team of technicians to your location in the Milwaukee, WI area in short order.
Give ServiceMaster Kwik Restore a Call at 888 SM-KWIK1 for complete mold remediation services in the Milwaukee, WI area.
Directions from ServiceMaster Kwik Restore to Discovery World. Get on I-41/I-94 W from SE Service Rd and SE Frontage Rd. Follow I-94 W to N Lincoln Memorial Dr in Milwaukee. Take the N Lincoln Memorial exit from I-794 E. Follow N Lincoln Memorial Dr and E Clybourn St to your destination. Arrive at 500 N Harbor Dr Milwaukee, WI 53202.
Directions from ServiceMaster Kwik Restore to Milwaukee Public Museum. Get on I-41/I-94 W from SE Service Rd and SE Frontage Rd. Follow I-94 W to N 10th St in Milwaukee. Take exit 72A from I-43 N. Continue on N 10th St. Drive to W Wells St. Arrive 800 W Wells St Milwaukee, WI 53233.