Mold can be a severe nuisance to home and business owners alike because of how easily it can take hold and spread. All it needs is a moist environment with an organic food source, and it can work its way in.
If you do notice that it takes hold on your property, it is important that you contact mold removal experts right away, as it is notorious for spreading its spores swiftly, as well as posing a serious health risk to those in close proximity.
We offer full mold remediation services here at ServiceMaster Kwik Restore to homes and businesses in the Milwaukee, WI, area. We specifically work to prevent mold from spreading, eradicate existing mold, and restore any affected areas.
If you live in a location that experiences high humidity, or if you have had any sort of water damage or leakage on your property, then you are at a greater risk of experiencing mold growth on your premises.
Common building materials, such as drywall, wood, and insulation can contain cellulose, which is a primary food source for mold. Other locations that experience high rates of mold growth include, but are not limited to:
- Beneath wet carpet
- Under bathroom and kitchen sinks
- Behind toilets and refrigerators
- In attics (especially those with poor ventilation)
- Behind walls that contain plumbing
- Around air conditioning units
- In basements and crawl spaces (especially if they leak or flood)
In addition to permanently damaging these areas, mold can also cause major health problems for those exposed to it on a regular basis. Allergic reactions, respiratory issues, and even asthma can be triggered by prolonged exposure to mold.
When you hire us here at ServiceMaster Kwik Restore for our mold remediation services, you can expect the following:
- Quick Response and Open Communication: We are available 24 hours a day, and respond to mold remediation requests swiftly. As our technicians work, they will provide you with updates as to their plans and progress.
- Initial Inspection: We begin our work by thoroughly testing and assessing levels of mold growth on your property, and developing an appropriate plan of attack.
- Report our Assessment: We provide a detailed assessment to your insurance company for your convenience.
- Containment: Because of how easily mold spreads its spores, we specifically contain affected areas in order to prevent proliferation before we tackle the mold.
- Mold Removal and Area Restoration: We then remove mold from your property, and restore affected areas to their original condition.
Mold can appear at any time, and, when it does, it will likely spread quickly. This is why it is absolutely essential that you contact us here at ServiceMaster Kwik Restore right away to take advantage of our mold remediation services.
We are available 24 hours a day, and will get a highly experienced team of technicians to your location in the Milwaukee, WI area in short order.