When construction and restoration efforts come to an end, you have every right to be excited; however, it is important to understand that construction itself is a messy and complicated affair.
While most construction companies do what they can to clean up after themselves, realistic expectations should be set. They have likely been working with and cutting, wood, drywall, and other building materials. These materials can leave a good amount of dust and debris behind on your property.
At ServiceMaster Kwik Restore, we provide full post construction cleaning services to home and business owners alike in the Milwaukee, WI, area. We guarantee that all hazardous dust and debris left behind by construction crews will be removed from your property.
The main concern after a significant construction project is the accumulation of dust in your home or office space. The reason that dust poses such a problem is that it can get caught up in your air ducts and HVAC system. Not only will this spread allergens throughout your building, but it can significantly reduce the operational life of your HVAC system, as well.
Another primary concern is construction debris that gets left behind. This can include sharp and dangerous objects, such as nails, screws, and sheetrock. While the presence of these objects can be hazardous in any building, it is especially dangerous in homes where you and your loved ones will be walking around without shoes or boots. The last way anybody wants to celebrate a finished construction project is with a piece of metal in their foot.
When you select us here at ServiceMaster Kwik Restore for our post construction cleaning services, you can expect the following:
- Timely Response and Open Communication: We are available 24 hours a day to take your call, and will get a cleaning crew to your location as quickly as possible. As we work, we will keep you updated about our plans and progress.
- Initial Inspection: We will thoroughly inspect the construction site, and other potentially affected areas, to ensure that we have a full understanding of the equipment necessary to provide proper cleaning, and what steps to take in each location.
- Dust Removal: We will completely remove all dust from the construction site, as well as other affected areas. This includes dust that has accumulated atop light fixtures and fans, on any furniture, etc.
- General Cleaning Tasks: In order to clean virtually all aspects of your building, we perform the following tasks, and more:
- Ceiling and Wall Cleaning
- Window Cleaning
- Bathroom Fixture Cleaning
- Removal of Paint Overspray
- Carpet Vacuuming and Cleaning
- Sweeping and Mopping of Hard Surface Floors
- Final Inspection: We perform a final inspection in order to guarantee that your property has been fully cleaned, and is safe to live in, work in, and enjoy once more.
If your home or business has undergone a recent construction project, then we encourage you to give us a call about our post construction cleaning services.