Call Now: (888) 504-6053
There are many causes of water damage in homes and businesses. It can happen as a result of flooding, leaks, heavy rain, burst pipes, and sewage backups, for example. However, no matter the cause or severity, it is important that you contact professionals right away if your property does experience water damage. If left unchecked, even minor leaks can spread and result in significant structural damage or mold growth. Here at ServiceMaster Kwik Restore, we offer water damage restoration services to property owners in the greater Milwaukee, WI, area.
We respond quickly in order to prevent water from spreading and affecting additional areas in your home or business. Our technicians utilize industry-best drying and dehumidification equipment, as well as state-of-the-art methodologies, to ensure that all water and excess moisture is removed from your property. The affected areas are also restored to their original condition.
The importance of responding swiftly to any amount of water damage cannot be overstated. This is because inaction almost always leads to greater, and more expensive, problems. For example, what looks to be a simple leak can work its way through porous materials, such as wood, drywall, flooring, and insulation. If left unchecked, this can lead to warping, buckling, and even severe structural damage.
Structural damage is not the only result of ignored water damage. Moist environments, paired with organic food sources, are perfect locations for mold to grow. Once mold takes hold, it inevitably spreads to other locations and poses a significant health risk to you and your loved ones.
When you hire us here at ServiceMaster Kwik Restore for our water damage restoration services, you can expect the following:
- Timely Response and Initial Inspection: When your property experiences water damage, time is of the essence. We are available 24 hours a day, and will get a team of technicians to your location in short order. When we arrive, our teams will begin an initial inspection in order to understand the full extent of the water damage.
- Water Extraction and Drying: All standing water and excess moisture is then removed from your property. Utilizing our professional drying and dehumidification equipment, we strategically dry affected areas, floors, furniture, and structural elements.
- Reinstallation and Cleaning: Once affected areas and belongings have been properly sanitized, we move furniture and other belongings back to their original locations.
- Structural Repairs: We also repair structural elements that have been damaged, such as woodwork, drywall, and flooring.
- Final Inspection: We perform a final inspection in order to ensure that your property is restored to its original condition.
We understand that property damage can be a scary situation. Rest assured, our technicians here at ServiceMaster Kwik Restore provide water damage restoration services that follow IICRC S-500 guidelines. We can even provide anti-microbial applications, as well as corrosion control, if necessary.
If you would like to take advantage of our water damage restoration services here at ServiceMaster Kwik Restore, please feel free to give us a call at (888) 504-6053. We are available 24 hours a day, and happily service homes and businesses in the greater Milwaukee, WI, area.