If you run a business or own a commercial building, then you understand the potential consequences of a major disaster such as a fire, flood, or storm.
These natural disasters can cause immense damage to your building which can stop business operations and put everyone within the building at risk of injury or negative health effects.
The costs of a natural disaster to the owner of a business or commercial building can be immense as you must pay for the restoration and take the loss of having your business operations halted for a period of time.
Responding immediately to natural disasters with professional disaster restoration services is the best way to limit your losses and get your building back in good repair as quickly as possible.
At ServiceMaster Kwik Restore, we have a Priority Response Program that commercial building and business owners can enroll in to ensure an immediate response from our professionals after a natural disaster.
Businesses and buildings enrolled in this program will be our first priority in a major disaster. You can expect our professionals to arrive to your building immediately after a disaster to limit the damage and start the restoration process.
Swift action is the key to limiting the damage and enrolling in our Priority Response Program will ensure that you get immediate help from our professionals.
Business that have enrolled in our Priority Response Program will get the following benefits:
- 24/7/365 access to emergency services
- Immediate response from our technicians, within 2-4 hours, to limit the damage and start the restoration process
- Your business will be a higher priority than non-PRP clients
- Industry standard pricing, we will not raise prices for you during a large-scale disaster like some service providers
- Centralized billing
- Fast, effective restoration services to get your business back up and running quickly
Priority Emergency Response Services
When you enroll in our Priority Response Program with ServiceMaster Kwik Restore, we guarantee to give your business priority coverage for the following:
- Water and flood damage restoration
- Drying and dehumidification
- Fire and smoke damage restoration
- Mold remediation
- Emergency board-ups ad building stabilization
- Reconstruction services
- Project management and consultation
- Compliance with federal, state, and local regulations
If you have a commercial building or a business in northeast Illinois or southeast Wisconsin, protect your property by enrolling in our Priority Response Program.
Our program will guarantee fast large loss disaster restoration services from our highly trained and equipped technicians immediately after a disaster.
Your membership in this program will protect your business from major damage and extensive down time, ultimately saving your business time and money.