Going through the restoration process after experiencing property damage can be difficult and stressful. There is always a feeling of relief when the work is done and you can finally go back into your home.
However, returning home to a foul, unpleasant odor is frustrating because it means the restoration work is not done yet.
There are several potential causes of lingering odors in a home including smoke, flooding, mold growth, pets, and intrusive animals such as skunk.
Foul odors are difficult to eliminate because they get absorbed in porous building materials and structural elements, furniture, and even the air spaces.
ServiceMaster Kwik Restore can effectively eliminate unpleasant odors from homes and businesses with our odor removal services. We use advanced deodorization techniques to remove odors at their source and ensure that your home or building is odor free.
The technicians of ServiceMaster Kwik Restore are highly trained to eliminate all types of odors with the best equipment and deodorization methods of the industry.
We use Nano carbon technology, ozone technology, thermal fogging, and hydroxyl technology to remove the odor from the affected materials and air space. Our deodorization services are effective for removing the following:
- Odors from fire and smoke
- Pet odors
- Mold odors
- Dead animal/ skunk odors
- Biological odors
We understand how frustrating it is to live with a lingering odor which is why we make sure to remove the odor at its source.
Our technicians are committed to leaving your home or building odor free. We preform the following steps with our odor removal services to ensure that the odor is eliminated:
- Removal or treatment of the source of the odor
- Deodorization of furnishings and building materials that have absorbed the smell
- Deodorization of the air space
- Air washing
- Porous surface sealing to trap odors
- Documentation of the entire restoration
We can remove the following types of odors which are commonly caused by a disaster:
- Fire and Smoke Odor: We can eliminate lingering odors from the smoke after a fire.
- Water Damage Odor: Excess water in a home often leads to mold and both can cause a musty smell to linger in your home. We can eliminate musty odors from mold, flooding, and sewage.
- Biological Odors: Biological odors from pet or skunk can be especially nasty. Our deodorization methods can remove these odors effectively.
You do not have to live with unpleasant odors in your home or building. Whether the odor is from your pets, an intrusive animal, or the residual effect of a natural disaster, ServiceMaster Kwik Restore can effectively remove them with our odor removal services.